Monday, April 13, 2009

The Northern Hemisphere Can Now Rest Easy..

There is no more doubt. It is unconditionally true. I have scientifically proved it. It took me nearly two months to find a good specimen for my experiment. And when I did, I repeated the experiment several times to make certain. (as any good scientist does). And I made certain that this specimen was located in the southern hemisphere. (conveniently the "head" on my boat in the Whitsunday Islands). This no longer a wives tale or a myth secretly murmured between school children on the school playground. This is the cold hard facts folks.

And the best thing is..you can all thank me. I have taken all doubt from your brain. No more waking up in the middle of the night in cold sweats dreaming about whether it was just a myth or not. No more wondering. No more desperately trying to contact friends and relatives in the southern hemisphere to dispel your curiosity. This video is proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment