Monday, March 2, 2009

I love spending the night in Airports..

I knew there was a reason for me to go on this trip....I spent the night at the Auckland Airport and this is what I found. After watching this for twelve straight hours I believe I fell in love. On lap 361 I think she actually smiled. Or maybe she had something stuck in her teeth. I couldn't tell.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! When Claire and I were in the Hiroshima train station we saw one of these. Or rather, I did; she was in the bathroom and I was waiting for her. The main differences were that it was driven by an elderly man in a silly uniform, and the mini-zamboni blared this bizarre, nintendo-like music the whole time. Ah, Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess. This was the story of your whole trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve, Looks like you're having a grand time.

    I work with your brother Bill-had a quick question for you-I've been looking into internal frame packs and was wondering what you recommended.

    +Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ben-
    Glad you are reading! Obviously get whatever pack fits YOU best. Go to REI and spend a day trying all the packs on with some weight. (they will be more than happy to do that for you). I would highly highly recomend Gregory packs. They are the best!! (and everyone will say so). I have had mine for about 9 years now and I have never had scarely anything wrong with it (and when I did they fixed it for free..just a buckle). Good luck..

    ReplyDelete